GB Time: April 29th-May 16th
Estimate Shipping Date: Between November and December, 2022 (the shipping time of vendor is estimated to be a little later)
- Gasket Mount 6063 Alu case
- 6° Typing Angle
- Type-C and Wired
- Hotswap PCB with USB-C daughterboard
- PC plate（flex cut design)
- QMK/VIA Supported
- ANSI Layout
- Support PCB stabilizers
- Poron Dampening pads
1. Hope75 keyboard is a GB item. Estimated delivery in October 2022 is our best guess. Delays and setbacks may occur. You agree to these terms by default when purchasing.
2. There will be a 4.4% + 0.3 Paypal process fee on order cancellations and refunds after placing an order.
3. No refunds or cancellations after the GB ends.
4. GB item will not have order combination. Please place only one order.
5. The final product color may be different from the rendering, but it is an acceptable range. It mainly refers to the actual product.
1. Appearance QC standards (including PVD brass weight, Alu weight) are as follows:
According to GB QC standard, our QC is in the light conditions are normal, and keep the distance between 20-25 cm to check the keyboard‘s appearance. If there is no defect then the QC check is passed.
If the keyboard has problems such as dirt/spot/trachoma, as long as the dirt/spot/trachoma is less than 0.8-1.2 mm² (check with a film caliper), the QC check will pass. You can view the table of QC standards for dirt/spot/trachoma.
2. Plating marks caused by hanging holes inside during keyboard production are normal phenomena during production.
3. Due to the special material properties of brass PVD, there may be slight, unavoidable dust on the mirror surface during production. These are normal phenomena and within our quality approval range.