- For non-Group Buy items, we accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is canceled you will get a refund minus the processing fees that are lost to the payment providers. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
- For custom keyboards and accessories group buys (including extras), please refer to specific sales terms in the page description.
Any refund is subject to about 6% processing fee to cover for various merchant fees that we ourselves to not get back.
Returns (if applicable)
For non-Group Buy items, We accept return of products. Customers have the right to apply for a return within 7 days after receiving the product.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please ask our customer service to make sure you send the package to the right address.
For Keyboard Kit
- We do not accept any returns on the grounds of “The keyboard feels bad” or dissatisfaction. As an assembled keyboard can not be sold again as a new product, the request for returning a assembled keyboard will get denied. However, Velocifiretech offers a free repairing service if you are willing to cover the round-trip shipping costs.
- We recommend contacting the courier regarding any issues with shipment. We do not offer refunds if they have an issue with delivery, nor will we resend the order.
The following situations will also not be eligible for a refund request:
1) incorrect contact information or address was provided
2) not reply via email or accept calls from the courier
3) refusing to sign for the parcel
4) refusing to pay any import tax or fee's
5) refusing import clearance
For PCB return/exchanges
VELOCIFIRE offers a free three-month warranty for all the PCBs we sold.
The following are exempt from warranty claim(s)
1) The USB Port becomes loose or disconnects from the PCB
2) The hot-swap socket becomes loose or disconnects from the PCB
3) a diode becomes loose or disconnects from the PCB
4) customer modifies the PCB. Example: converting a solder PCB to hot-swap
5) a capacitor becomes loose or disconnects from the PCB
6) a JST connector becomes loose or disconnects from the PCB
For Switches and Accessories
Any switches and accessories lubed or disassembled by customers are exempt from warranty.
If there is a defect with the Keycaps or any concerns, please contact VELOCIFIRE within 7 days after receiving the parcel. Once the Keycaps are used, we do not accept returns.
For keyboard case(s)
1) Anodized cases are hung to be painted. Because of this, you may find points inside the case from the painting process. This is normal and within our quality acceptance.
2) If there is any damage to the case, please contact us within 7 days of the parcel's delivery. No compensation will be provided after 7 days.
3) Slight scratches to a case or brass weight are acceptable to our quality level
4) If you are to strip a screw, this is not covered by warranty.
For custom keyboards and accessories group buys (including extras) , please refer to specific sales terms in the page description.
Custom-order or personalized items do not have a right to refund.
If the return is caused by the consumer, consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the express company you choose.
If due to our reasons - the goods received are damaged or not correct, the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
No restocking fee to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please contact our Customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the return address.